Monday, August 20, 2007

Trade show this Thursday

August is a crazy month! Two trade shows, a vacation and the Florida Professional Photographers convention. It's tough to fit in time for real work!!

Please come visit us at the 'Trade Show in the Tropics". The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Trade Show will be held on Thursday, August 23rd from 3pm to 7pm at The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club. The Trade Show is the largest event of its kind in Naples, with over 150 booths and attended by 1,200 people.

Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
www.napleschamber.org

Peggy at the Back to School Expo on August 4.
Come see our new products and new pictures - photo jewelry, playing cards, dry erase boards, different albums, etc.
On Saturday, I leave for the Florida Professional Photographer's convention. I hope to come back with lots of new ideas and techniques! I also want to check out the trade show to see the latest albums and gadgets!

1 comment:

Tica Macha said...

I am in awe as to what all you've done and are doing. So cool!!!
Hope you plan to come see me in the future. CR is a photographer's wonderland.
I just got a telephoto lens, check out shot on my blog of toucans. I got lucky.