Tuesday, August 28, 2007

News-Press and other info

Oh my goodness! August has been too crazy - I'm ready to stay home and get some work done!

We had a really nice article written about us in the Fort Myers News-Press!
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070801/NEWS0119/70731086/1004/ACC


I had a super fun engagement session with Danielle and John this month!














My summer helper, Michelle, went to back to college in Tallahassee.









Michelle put together my new fan so I practiced with Michelle as my model!



My new part-timer is Melanie. Melanie also sells a Discount Dental program (which I belong to): http://www.discountdentalprograms.com/


Here I am with Melanie at the Chamber of Commerce "Trade Show in the Tropics".


I just got back from the Florida Professional Photographer's convention with lots of new ideas!
I hope to redo my website, get all my household projects done and revamp my price lists in September. My son, Chris, is helping out for a few weeks before he goes back on tour with his band Fake Problems. Check out FP's new website: http://www.fakeproblems.com/.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that grass looks like some kind of funky lava lamps in the picture! Thanks for putting a link to my website, your the best! :)

See you next week!

Melanie

photoARTworks said...

OK, how did you ever find the time to update your awesome blog?! I am still running around like mad trying to catch up after the Convention! I need a nap! Hey---I LOVE the image with the engaged couple and candles!! You are sooooo creative! They made the right choice when they chose you as their photographer!

Peggy said...

Melanie - I had yet another crown today with Dr. Scott. He is so nice but I wish I would have taken better care of my teeth when I was younger!

Sharlene - I always wonder where you find the time to be such a wonderful and creative photographer AND do all the committee and volunteer work!

Peg