Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's YOUR turn to win big!

Help Us Find Facebook Fans and Win Big!

All you have to do is ask your Facebook friends to become a fan of Photography Naples Club and School.
When they fan us, ask them to post your name as their referral. The fan who has the most referrals from now through June 8, 2010 at midnight wins!

You'll receive a prize package that includes: a $130 gift certificate to Sophia's Restaurant and a photo session either in the studio or on location in Naples, including one finished 8x10 portrait. This package has a value of $455! Wow!!!

Second and third place will receive $45 gift certificates - good toward any class or workshop through Photography Naples or toward a Photo Session with Avant-Garde Images.

Fine Print: Gift Certificates are good through September 30, 2010

Cut and paste this message on your Facebook page to get you started:

Help me win a $455 prize package from Photography Naples Club and School.
Just fan Photography Naples by clicking http://www.facebook.com/photographynaples. Be sure to post my name on the wall so I get credit.
Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Hey Peggy. I just saw the fine print about needing to use the certificates by September 2010. I totally perused over that so if you need me to schedule a session before the baby is born in December, I can. Not a big deal. Thanks, Angie