Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dinosaur Playground Exhibit

Dinosaur Playground has allowed us to display an exhibit of some of our portraits in their awesome parent room! Check out the pictures to see if YOU are in any of them!
http://www.dinoplayground.com/ Dinosaur Playground is an indoor playground for kids. The parent room has a monitoring station so you can watch your child while you sit in a nice relaxing room with leather couches and a big TV! You can also rent Dinosaur Playground for birthday parties. How fun!!

3 comments:

photoARTworks said...

Fabulous Gallery! I LOVE these images and the way you displayed them! Great work, Peggy! You have an incredible talent! And I know working with you is so much fun!

Tica Macha said...

When ya coming back to Costa Rica??
Great job on exhibit, I'm doing the same with surf photos at a local restaurant.

Peggy said...

I am SOOOO dying to come back to Costa Rica! We'll see how this season goes if I have the money and the time! Congratulations on your display. Is it a restaurant that I know?

Actually - I'd love to come to Titusville to see Ms. PhotoArtWorks in action. Sharlene - YOU are incredible!