Thursday, August 07, 2008

Saturday's Expo

If you are on my email list, I am sorry, I forgot to tell you where the Expo is this Saturday, August 9!
The Collection at Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt and Airport, across from Tiburon
The Expo is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please come see our display and bring the family for lots of fun!
More info:
http://neafamily.com/

I had a GREAT sunset session this week but the pictures are a surprise so I can't share them. I can share two of my fun studio sessions:
I love girlie girls!!
Khloe:
Ruth's maternity session was SO much fun! Her daughter did highjack some of the session. Liora was really into being photographed. She is SO cute! I hope to see you all at the Back to School Expo on Saturday!
Peggy

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pics are AWESOME. I love the maternity shot!!!

Peggy said...

Thanks Candy! That means a lot, coming from you!
Peggy

Tica Macha said...

Just love the shots!
Wish I was there to see the expo.

Tica Macha said...

Just love your lineup of upcoming photo events. Clever Girl!