Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bat Mitzvah fun!

Morgan did a fabulous job at her Bat Mitzvah at Temple Shalom on Saturday. She has a beautiful singing voice. My favorite part of every Bat/Bar Mitzvah ceremony is when the young person thanks his or her parents for everything they've done. I guess you can tell I am a parent! After the ceremony, Morgan had a really fun and wild party at the Naples Beach Hotel.
I love my fisheye lens!
Corey Feldman with Rhythm City Productions provided the entertainment. It was fun fun fun!!

3 comments:

photoARTworks said...

WOW! Fabulous images! The color is awesome and I feel as if I am there!

Tica Macha said...

I just love the fisheye shot!
How fun, capturing images of this special event that will last forever.

Peggy said...

I did tweak the fisheye shot in Photoshop. First I rotated it horizontally (the balloons were backwards), then I spherized it a little more. I put a nice vignette around it and it looks so much better than the original picture. I spend too much time on Photoshop!